To Register for PMO
How do I register for Public Mutual Online Services?
- It is easy to register for our online service:
- You can complete the PMO Application Form and submit personally to us via our Customer Service Centers/branches nationwide or submit via your servicing unit trust consultant.
- Apply online via Public Mutual's Smart Kiosks located at our Customer Service Centre in 1 Utama Shopping Centre (Selangor), Gurney Plaza (Penang) or Sutera Mall (Johor Bahru).
- Apply online via PBeBank.com (for PBe registered users).
- Apply via PBB ATM (for Public Bank ATM Cardholders).
|PMO Registration Via PBe Bank
PMO Registration Via Public Bank ATM
- For Applications through Public Mutual, you will receive the docket mailer immediately with User ID and Password. For applications through other channels, the docket mailer will be sent to your mailing address. This User ID and Password will enable you to access publicmutualonline.com.my.
- You have to log in within 60 days from the date of issuance of docket mailer to change the User ID and Password.
- Once you have changed your User ID and Password, you are all set to view and/or transact your investments online.
*Please refer to our PMO brochure for more details.
Should you require further information or any assistance, please refer to our General FAQ on our PMO Login page. Alternatively you may contact our Hotline 03-6207 5000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.