The contents of this website do not constitute recommendation to invest in unit trust funds/ private retirement schemes (PRS)
You are advised to read and understand the contents of the following prospectuses/ supplemental prospectuses (if any)/ information memorandums (principal and/ or supplemental – if any), disclosure documents and the relevant funds’ product highlights sheet (PHS) before investing:
- Master Prospectus 1 of Public Series of Funds dated 28 August 2023
- Master Prospectus 1 of Public Series of Shariah-based Funds dated 28 August 2023
- Master Prospectus 1 of PB Series of Funds dated 28 August 2023
- Master Prospectus of Public e-Series of Funds dated 28 August 2023
- Master Prospectus of Public e-Series of Shariah-based Funds dated 28 August 2023
- Prospectus of Public Institutional Bond Fund dated 28 August 2023
- Prospectus of Public e-Cash Deposit Fund dated 28 August 2023
- Prospectus of Public e-Islamic Cash Deposit Fund dated 28 August 2023
- Prospectus of Public e-Emas Gold Fund dated 28 August 2023
- Prospectus of Public e-Ataraxia Mixed Asset Fund dated 23 May 2023
- Prospectus of PB Sustainable Growth Fund dated 5 September 2023
- Prospectus of Public Islamic Regional ESG Fund dated 7 November 2023
- Disclosure Document of Public Mutual Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) – Conventional Series dated 28 August 2023
- Disclosure Document of Public Mutual Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) – Shariah-based Series dated 28 August 2023
- Information Memorandum of PB Cash Plus Fund and PB Islamic Cash Plus Fund dated 31 March 2015
- Information Memorandum of Public Wholesale Income Fund and Public Islamic Wholesale Income Fund dated 26 May 2022
- Information Memorandum of Public e-Wholesale Sustainable 20 Fund dated 5 July 2022
The above documents have been registered by/ lodged with the Securities Commission Malaysia (SC). The registration/ lodgement does not amount to nor indicate that the SC has recommended or endorsed the fund(s).
A copy of the above documents can be downloaded from Our Products > Our Funds section of this website or obtained from your attending unit trust consultant/ PRS consultant, Public Mutual Branch/ Customer Service Centre or Public Bank branch.
Past performance of a fund is not a reliable indicator of its future performance. You are advised that unit prices and distributions payable, if any, may go down as well as up. Any comparison between the past performance of a fund against its benchmark is made on the basis that the benchmark selected is reflective of the fund’s underlying investments.
You should understand the risks of the fund(s), compare and consider the fees, charges and costs involved in investing in the fund(s).
Our unit trust/ PRS funds offerings are available in Malaysia only.
Where unit split or distribution is declared, you are advised that following the issue of additional units and/ or distribution, the net asset value (NAV) per unit will be reduced accordingly to reflect/ account for the unit split and/ or distribution.
Where a unit split is declared, you should note that the total value of your investment/ contribution in Ringgit Malaysia terms will remain unchanged after the distribution of additional units.
While it is our policy to discourage loan financing in the purchase of units, nevertheless, this facility is available to interested investors. However, you are advised to read and understand the contents of the unit trust loan financing risk disclosure statement before deciding to borrow to purchase units.
You should make your own assessment of the merits and risks of the investment. If in doubt, you should seek for professional advice.
You can contact our Customer Service Hotline at 03-2022 5000 to obtain further information concerning investing in unit trust funds/ PRS funds.
The contents of this website and all our advertisements through printed or electronic, digital or other means of communications have not been reviewed by the Securities Commission Malaysia. Investment decisions should not be made solely based on our advertisements. These include advertisements through the following:
- Magazines and newspapers;
- Broadcasts (e.g. radio, television and cinema);
- Display-only materials (e.g. outdoor advertising, including billboards, signs at public venues, posters, exhibition panels and transit advertising);
- The internet, including webpages, banner advertisements, video streaming platforms (e.g. YouTube, Vimeo), and social media or networking platforms (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest) and microblogging platforms (e.g. Twitter); and internet discussion sites;
- Mobile phone messages or messaging applications (e.g. SMS, MMS, text messages, WhatsApp messages, Line, Snapchat);
- Product or service brochures and promotional fact sheets;
- Direct mail (e.g. by post, facsimile or email);
- Telemarketing activities and audio messages for telephone callers on hold; and
- Presentations, seminars and advertorials.
Disclosure for the Indices
The following Indices (“the Indices”) are products of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC, or its affiliates (“SPDJI”), and have been licensed for use by Public Mutual Berhad (“Public Mutual”):
- S&P Shariah BMI Asia Ex-Japan Index;
- S&P Shariah BMI Hong Kong and China ‘H’ Shares Index;
- S&P Shariah BMI Taiwan Index;
- S&P Asia 50 Index;
- S&P Southeast Asia 40 Index;
- S&P/ ASX 20 Index;
- S&P/ ASX 200 Index;
- S&P Global 1200 Shariah Index;
- S&P Shariah ASEAN Index;
- S&P United States LargeCap Shariah Index;
- S&P Global 1200 Information Technology Index;
- S&P Global 1200 Health Care Index;
- S&P MidCap 400 Index
- S&P SmallCap 600 Index;
- S&P Global 1200 ESG Shariah Index;
- S&P Pan Asia REIT Index;
- S&P China A 50 Index;
- S&P Taiwan LargeCap Index;
- S&P Pan Asia Ex-Japan, Australia, New Zealand & India LargeCap Index;
- S&P India LargeCap Index;
- S&P Greater China LargeMidCap Index;
- S&P Korea LargeCap Index;
- S&P China & Hong Kong LargeMidCap Index;
- S&P China LargeMidCap Index;
- S&P Global LargeCap Index;
- Dow Jones Asia Select Dividend 100 Index;
- S&P Singapore LargeMidCap 10% Capped Index; and
- S&P Global 1200 Shariah Information Technology (Sector) 10% Capped Index.
Standard & Poor’s® and S&P® are registered trademarks of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC (“S&P”), while Dow Jones® is a registered trademark of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC (“Dow Jones”); and these trademarks have been licensed for use by SPDJI and sublicensed for certain purposes by Public Mutual Berhad.
Public Mutual’s funds are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by SPDJI, Dow Jones, S&P and/or their respective affiliates, and none of such parties make any representation regarding the advisability of investing in such products nor do they have any liability for any errors, omissions, or interruptions of the Indices.
The following customised Indices (“the customised Indices”) are the exclusive properties of S&P Opco, LLC, a subsidiary of SPDJI and/ or its affiliates:
- the customised benchmark index for PAIF;
- the customised benchmark index for PIALEF, PIA40GF, PIENTEF, PIOEF, PeIATGF, PRS-IGRF, PRS-IMDF and PRS-ISEQF;
- the customised benchmark index for PFEPRF and PBAREIF;
- the customised benchmark index for PFECTF and PBACSF;
- the customised benchmark index for PFETIF;
- the customised benchmark index for PBAEGF;
- the customised benchmark index for PLTF;
- the customised benchmark index for PFA30F, PBGEF, PBA30EF, PSTGF, PSTBLF, POEF, PINGEF , PVGEF, PJGEF, PeAPREITF, PBVG40F, PHGEF, PePEF, PAPFF, PeAEVGF, PAPA40F, PeWTGBF, PeAGFF, PRS-GRF, PRS-MDF and PRS-SEQF;
- the customised benchmark index for PeCEF; and
- the customised benchmark index for PeIPE40F; and
- the customised benchmark index for PIRESGF
Public Mutual Berhad has contracted with SPDJI to calculate and maintain the customised Indices. Neither SPDJI nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for any errors or omissions in calculating the customised Indices.
For Public Mutual’s funds using FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI, FTSE Bursa Malaysia Mid 70 Index, FTSE Bursa Malaysia Top 100 Index, FTSE Bursa Malaysia Small Cap Index, FTSE Bursa Malaysia Hijrah Shariah Index, FTSE Bursa Malaysia EMAS Shariah Index, FTSE4Good Bursa Malaysia Index, FTSE Bursa Malaysia Small Cap Shariah Index and the customised index by FTSE based on the constituents with market capitalisation below RM6.0 billion within the FTSE Bursa Malaysia EMAS Shariah Index (“the Indices”) as their respective Benchmarks:
Public Mutual’s funds are not in any way sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by FTSE International Limited (“FTSE”) or by Bursa Malaysia Berhad (“BURSA MALAYSIA”) or by the London Stock Exchange Group companies (the “LSEG”) and neither FTSE nor BURSA MALAYSIA nor LSEG makes any warranty or representation whatsoever, expressly or impliedly, either as to the results to be obtained from the use of the Indices, and/ or the figure at which the said Indices stand at any particular time on any particular day or otherwise. The Indices are compiled and calculated by FTSE. However, neither FTSE nor BURSA MALAYSIA nor LSEG shall be liable (whether in negligence or otherwise) to any person for any error in the Indices and neither FTSE nor BURSA MALAYSIA nor LSEG shall be under any obligation to advise any person of any error therein.
“FTSE®”, “FT-SE®” and “Footsie®” are trade marks of LSEG and are used by FTSE under licence. “BURSA MALAYSIA” is a trade mark of BURSA MALAYSIA.
For Public Mutual’s funds using FTSE/ ASEAN 40 Index (“the Index”) as their respective Benchmarks:
Public Mutual’s funds are not in any way sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by FTSE International Limited (“FTSE”) or by the London Stock Exchange Group companies (the “LSEG”) and neither FTSE nor LSEG makes any warranty or representation whatsoever, expressly or impliedly, either as to the results to be obtained from the use of the Index, and/ or the figure at which the said Index stands at any particular time on any particular day or otherwise. The Index is compiled and calculated by FTSE in conjunction with Indonesia Stock Exchange, Bursa Malaysia Berhad, The Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc., Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited and the Stock Exchange of Thailand (the “Exchanges”). However, neither FTSE nor LSEG nor the Exchanges shall be liable (whether in negligence or otherwise) to any person for any error in the Index and neither FTSE nor LSEG nor the Exchanges shall be under any obligation to advise any person of any error therein.
“FTSE®”, “FT-SE®” and “Footsie®” are trade marks of LSEG and are used by FTSE under licence.
For Public Mutual’s fund using STOXX Global Artificial Intelligence Index as benchmark:
“STOXX Ltd. (“STOXX”) is
the source of STOXX® and iSTOXX® indices
and the data comprised
has not been involved in
any way in the creation of any reported
information and does not
give any warranty
and excludes any liability
whatsoever (whether in negligence or otherwise)
– including without
the accuracy, adequateness,
correctness, completeness, timeliness, and
fitness for any purpose –
to any reported information
or in relation to any errors, omissions or
interruptions in the
indices or its data. Any
dissemination or further
distribution of any such information pertaining to STOXX is prohibited.”
Lipper Fund Volatility
The Volatility Factor (VF) means there is a possibility for the fund in generating an upside return or downside return around this VF. The Volatility Class (VC) is assigned by Lipper based on quintile ranks of the VF for qualified funds. The VF is subject to monthly revisions and the VC is revised every six months or other intervals as advised by FIMM. The volatility banding for the “Very Low”, “Low”, “Moderate”, “High” and “Very High” VCs as at 30 September 2023 are 0.000 ≤ VF ≤ 3.925, 3.925 < VF ≤ 8.640, 8.640 < VF ≤ 11.340, 11.340 < VF ≤ 14.875 and VF more than 14.875 respectively. For this period to 31 December 2023, the VCs for the funds are based on the VFs of the respective funds as at 30 September 2023. The fund’s portfolio may have changed since this date and there is no guarantee that the fund will continue to have the same VF or VC in the future. Presently, only funds launched in the market for at least 36 months will display the VF and its VC.
Lipper ratings for Total Return reflect funds' historical total return performance relative to peers. Lipper ratings for Consistent Return reflect funds' historical risk-adjusted returns, adjusted for volatility, relative to peers. Lipper ratings for Preservation reflect funds' historical loss avoidance relative to other funds within the same asset class. Preservation ratings are relative, rather than absolute measures, and funds named Lipper Leaders for Preservation may still experience losses periodically; those losses may be larger for equity and mixed equity funds than fixed income funds.
The Lipper ratings are subject to change every month and are based on an equal-weighted average of percentile ranks for the Total Return, Consistent Return & Preservation metrics over three-, five-, and ten-year periods (if applicable). The highest 20% of funds in each peer group are named Lipper Leaders or a score of 5, the next 20% receive a score of 4, the middle 20% are scored 3, the next 20% are scored 2, and the lowest 20% are scored 1.
Lipper ratings are not intended to predict future results, and Lipper does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. More information is available at www.lipperleaders.com.