Investment decisions should not be made solely based on our advertisements.
Investors are advised to read and understand the contents of the following prospectuses/ supplemental prospectuses (if any)/ information memorandums (principal and/ or supplemental – if any), disclosure documents and the relevant funds’ product highlights sheet (PHS) before investing:
- Master Prospectus 1 of Public Series of Funds dated 30 April 2019
- Master Prospectus 1 of Public Series of Shariah-based Funds dated 30 April 2019
- 1st Supplemental Prospectus of Master Prospectus 1 of Public Series of Funds dated 22 January 2020
- 1st Supplemental Prospectus of Master Prospectus 1 of Public Series of Shariah-based Funds dated 22 January 2020
- Master Prospectus 1 of PB Series of Funds dated 30 April 2019
- Master Prospectus of Public e-Series of Funds dated 1 July 2020
- Master Prospectus of Public e-Series of Shariah-based Funds dated 1 July 2020
- Prospectus of Public Institutional Bond Fund dated 30 April 2017
- Prospectus of Public e-Cash Deposit Fund dated 9 March 2017
- Prospectus of Public e-Islamic Cash Deposit Fund dated 9 March 2017
- Prospectus of Public Islamic U.S. Equity Fund dated 10 April 2019
- Prospectus of Public Vietnam-Global Equity Fund dated 2 October 2019
- Prospectus of Public Islamic Global Balanced Fund dated 3 December 2019
- Prospectus of Public Japan Global Equity Fund dated 3 December 2019
- Prospectus of Public Healthcare-Global Equity Fund dated 20 October 2020
- Prospectus of PB Global Technology & Healthcare Fund dated 9 May 2019
- Prospectus of PB Global Opportunities Fund dated 22 August 2019
- Prospectus of PB Greater China A-Shares Fund dated 10 March 2020
- Prospectus of PB Vietnam Global 40 Fund dated 18 September 2020
- Prospectus of Public e-Income Fund dated 1 July 2020
- Prospectus of Public e-Islamic Income Fund dated 1 July 2020
- Prospectus of Public e-Artificial Intelligence Technology Fund dated 18 August 2020
- Information Memorandum of PB Cash Plus Fund dated 31 March 2015
- Disclosure Document of Public Mutual Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) – Conventional Series dated 26 May 2017
- Disclosure Document of Public Mutual Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) – Shariah-based Series dated 26 May 2017
The above documents have been registered by/ lodged with the Securities Commission Malaysia (SC). The registration/ lodgement does not amount to nor indicate that the SC has recommended or endorsed the fund(s).
A copy of the above documents can be downloaded from Our Products > Our Funds section of this website or obtained from your attending unit trust consultant/ PRS consultant, Public Mutual Branch/ Customer Service Centre or Public Bank branch.
Past performance of a fund is not a reliable indicator of its future performance. Any comparison between the past performance of a fund against its benchmark is made on the basis that the benchmark selected is reflective of the fund’s underlying investments.
You should understand the risks of the fund(s), compare and consider the fees, charges and costs involved in investing in the fund(s).
You should make your own assessment of the merits and risks of the investment. If in doubt, you should seek for professional advice.
The contents of this website and all our advertisements through printed or electronic, digital or other means of communications have not been reviewed by the Securities Commission Malaysia. These include advertisements through the following:
- Magazines and newspapers;
- Broadcasts (e.g. radio, television and cinema);
- Display-only materials (e.g. outdoor advertising, including billboards, signs at public venues, posters, exhibition panels and transit advertising);
- The internet, including webpages, banner advertisements, video streaming platforms (e.g. YouTube, Vimeo), and social media or networking platforms (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest) and microblogging platforms (e.g. Twitter); and internet discussion sites;
- Mobile phone messages or messaging applications (e.g. SMS, MMS, text messages, WhatsApp messages, Line, Snapchat);
- Product or service brochures and promotional fact sheets;
- Direct mail (e.g. by post, facsimile or email);
- Telemarketing activities and audio messages for telephone callers on hold; and
- Presentations, seminars and advertorials.