Investment decisions should not be made solely based on our advertisements.
Investors are advised to read and understand the contents of the following prospectuses/ supplemental prospectuses (if any)/ information memorandums (principal and/ or supplemental – if any), disclosure documents and the relevant funds’ product highlights sheet (PHS) before investing:
- Master Prospectus 1 of Public Series of Funds dated 28 August 2023
- Master Prospectus 1 of Public Series of Shariah-based Funds dated 28 August 2023
- Master Prospectus 1 of PB Series of Funds dated 28 August 2023
- Master Prospectus of Public e-Series of Funds dated 28 August 2023
- Master Prospectus of Public e-Series of Shariah-based Funds dated 28 August 2023
- Prospectus of Public Institutional Bond Fund dated 28 August 2023
- Prospectus of Public e-Cash Deposit Fund dated 28 August 2023
- Prospectus of Public e-Islamic Cash Deposit Fund dated 28 August 2023
- Prospectus of Public e-Emas Gold Fund dated 28 August 2023
- Disclosure Document of Public Mutual Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) – Conventional Series dated 28 August 2023
- Disclosure Document of Public Mutual Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) – Shariah-based Series dated 28 August 2023
- Information Memorandum of PB Cash Plus Fund and PB Islamic Cash Plus Fund dated 31 March 2015
- Information Memorandum of Public Wholesale Income Fund and Public Islamic Wholesale Income Fund dated 26 May 2022
- Information Memorandum of Public e-Wholesale Sustainable 20 Fund dated 5 July 2022
- Prospectus of Public e-Ataraxia Mixed Asset Fund dated 23 May 2023
- Prospectus of PB Sustainable Growth Fund dated 5 September 2023
The above documents have been registered by/ lodged with the Securities Commission Malaysia (SC). The registration/ lodgement does not amount to nor indicate that the SC has recommended or endorsed the fund(s).
A copy of the above documents can be downloaded from Our Products > Our Funds section of this website or obtained from your attending unit trust consultant/ PRS consultant, Public Mutual Branch/ Customer Service Centre or Public Bank branch.
Past performance of a fund is not a reliable indicator of its future performance. Any comparison between the past performance of a fund against its benchmark is made on the basis that the benchmark selected is reflective of the fund’s underlying investments.
You should understand the risks of the fund(s), compare and consider the fees, charges and costs involved in investing in the fund(s).
You should make your own assessment of the merits and risks of the investment. If in doubt, you should seek for professional advice.
The contents of this website and all our advertisements through printed or electronic, digital or other means of communications have not been reviewed by the Securities Commission Malaysia. These include advertisements through the following:
- Magazines and newspapers;
- Broadcasts (e.g. radio, television and cinema);
- Display-only materials (e.g. outdoor advertising, including billboards, signs at public venues, posters, exhibition panels and transit advertising);
- The internet, including webpages, banner advertisements, video streaming platforms (e.g. YouTube, Vimeo), and social media or networking platforms (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest) and microblogging platforms (e.g. Twitter); and internet discussion sites;
- Mobile phone messages or messaging applications (e.g. SMS, MMS, text messages, WhatsApp messages, Line, Snapchat);
- Product or service brochures and promotional fact sheets;
- Direct mail (e.g. by post, facsimile or email);
- Telemarketing activities and audio messages for telephone callers on hold; and
- Presentations, seminars and advertorials.