Trust Nomination & PB Hibah
PB Hibah is a Shariah compliant product specially designed for Muslim Unitholders of Public Mutual. This product allows the Unitholder (‘Pemberi Hibah’) to nominate any of his/her desired beneficiaries (‘Penerima Hibah’) to receive the Unit Trust fund upon demise.
PB Hibah allows you to name your loved ones as beneficiaries of your unit trust investments by declaring a Hibah for their benefit. By nominating them, you are securing contingency funds for your loved ones without them having to go through the normal legal processes in order to receive your unit trust investment proceeds.
Benefits of PB Hibah
- Nominate any of your desired beneficiaries to receive the desired proportion of your Shariah Unit Trust investments.
- You can still actively manage your Shariah Unit Trust investments during your lifetime.
- Minimum legal formalities and fast distribution of your Shariah Unit Trust investments to your nominated beneficiaries without having to go through the lengthy process of Probate or Letter of Administration.
- PB Trustee Services Berhad (PBTSB) will hold monies on Trust in the event a beneficiary is still a minor (below 18 years of age) and make advance payment for the minor beneficiary’s maintenance, medical and education expenses.
- Only a minimal fee is incurred to ensure your hard earned investments are passed on to your loved ones.