Strategic and Disciplined Investment through Regular Investment Authorisation (RIA)
What is Regular Investment Authorisation (RIA)?
RIA is a request for regular switching of a specific amount of units from a bond/money market fund into an equity/mixed asset/balanced fund at selected intervals and frequency.
Benefits of RIA:
- Invest regularly with ease
- Execution can be done 24/7 via PMO
- Requires only a minimum of RM1,000 per switch
- A disciplined investment approach towards achieving your long-term financial goals
How to Register RIA?
- Login to PMO
- Under Switch/Withdrawal tab, select “Regular Investment Authorization”
- Click on “Proceed to Register New RIA”
- Select a ‘Switch-from’ account
- Must be an existing Bond or Money Market Fund account
- Select a ‘Switch-to’ fund
- Amount to be switched out (minimum RM1,000)
- Switching interval (monthly, quarterly etc)
- Frequency of switching (e.g: 6 times, 12 times etc)
Terms & Conditions apply.
For more information, please refer to our