Mutual Platinum Requirement
To enjoy these exclusive privileges, all you need to do is to accumulate a minimum of 3,000,000 Mutual Gold Qualifying Points (MGQP), based on the First Registered Holder.
Computation of Mutual Gold Qualifying Points (MGQP):
Unit Trust Scheme
- Every RM1 investment and distribution reinvestment into loaded units of equity/mixed asset/balanced funds is allotted 1 MGQP.
- Every RM5 investment and distribution reinvestment into loaded units, 1%-load units and 0.65%-load units of bond/sukuk funds is allotted 1 MGQP.
- Every RM5 investment into Public e-EMAS Gold Fund is allotted 1 MGQP.
- Every 1 unit investment and distribution reinvestment into Public e-Cash Deposit Fund-Emergency Reserve Account (PeCDF-ERA) is allotted 1 MGQP, subject to the maximum MGQPs allowed based on the investor's status*.
Investments and distribution reinvestments for partial-load units, low-load units and zero-load units are not entitled for MGQP.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Private Retirement Scheme (PRS)
- Every RM2 contribution and distribution reinvestment into PRS funds is allotted 1 MGQP.
MGQP will be deducted upon redemption/withdrawal of units.
Elevate to Mutual Platinum Status Today!
All you have to do is to accumulate a minimum of 3,000,000 MGQP to qualify for Mutual Platinum status.
Should you require further information, please contact any of our unit trust consultants or branch nearest to you or call our Hotline.
Public Mutual reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify and / or withdraw at any time any or all of the above benefits or privileges either generally or specifically (i.e. to all investors or any particular investor or class or group of investors) without prior notice and / or having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
Public Mutual reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, change or vary the terms and conditions pertaining to the awarding and withdrawal of Mutual Gold Qualifying Points (MGQP) at any time and/or to cancel, terminate, discontinue or suspend any or all tiers of the Priority Services either generally or specifically (i.e. to all investors or any particular investor or class or group of investors) without prior notice and/or having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
Investors are advised to read and understand the contents of the Prospectus of Public e-EMAS Gold Fund dated 1 September 2021 and the latest Prospectus of Public e-Cash Deposit Fund, Supplemental Prospectus (if any) and the latest Product Highlights Sheet (PHS) before investing. Investors should understand the risks of the fund, and compare and consider the fees, charges and costs involved in investing in the fund. A copy of the Prospectus and PHS can be viewed at our website www.publicmutual.com.my. Investors should make their own assessment of the merits and risks of the investment. If in doubt, investors should seek for professional advice. Please refer to www.publicmutual.com.my for our investment disclaimer.