- Invests primarily in Shariah-compliant equities of companies which have the potential to generate earnings growth over the long term.
- Invests 35% to 65% of its net asset value (NAV) in Shariah-compliant equities.
- Invests 35% to 65% of its NAV in sukuk.
- Invests up to 25% of its NAV in Shariah-compliant foreign assets.
- Minimum investment of only RM100 via Public Mutual Online
Product Highlights Sheet (ENG)
Product Highlights Sheet (BM)
Product Highlights Sheet (CHI)
Investors are advised to read and understand the contents of the Prospectus of Public e-Islamic Asia Thematic Growth Fund and Public e-Al-Mutawazan Strategy Fund dated 30 November 2021 and the fund’s Product Highlights Sheet (PHS) before investing.
Investors should understand the risks of the fund and compare and consider the fees, charges and costs involved in investing in the fund. A copy of the Prospectus and PHS can be viewed at our website www.publicmutual.com.my.
Investors should make their own assessment of the merits and risks of the investment. If in doubt, investors should seek professional advice. Please refer to here for our investment disclaimer.