Select the search type
  • Site
  • Web
Search

Featured Fund

PB INFRASTRUCTURE BOND FUND (PBINFBF)
Fund Objective
To provide annual income to investors through investments in fixed income securities of companies in the infrastructure sector.
3-Year
Fund Volatility
3.0
low
Lipper Analytics
10 Apr 2020
Launch Date
11 May 2010
Performance of PBINFBF vs its Benchmark Index Over the Following Periods Ended 30/04/2020
PBINFBF (%) Benchmark (%) PBINFBF (%) Benchmark (%)
Total Return Annualised Return
8.90 3.01 8.90 3.01
20.33 9.81 6.34 3.16
30.62 17.06 5.48 3.20
- - - -
62.84 36.17 5.04 3.16
Performance of PBINFBF and Benchmark Index (Since Fund Commencement* to 30/04/2020)
Benchmark: 12-month Fixed Deposits Rate quoted by Public Bank Berhad
* Commencement Date - 31 May 2010
"
  • For the 12 months ended 31 March 2020, PB Infrastructure Bond Fund (PBINFBF or the Fund) registered a return of +5.85% and outperformed its benchmark’s return of +3.09% over the same period. Over the medium- to long-term period of 3 years and 5 years, the Fund generated respective returns of +16.53% and +26.72% which outperformed its benchmark’s respective returns of +9.84% and +17.13%.
  • Since commencement on 31 May 2010 (being the last day of the initial offer period), PBINFBF registered a total return of +57.04% and outperformed its benchmark’s return of +35.89%.
  • As at 31 March 2020, 90.07% of PBINFBF’s Net Asset Value (NAV) was invested in a diversified portfolio of corporate bonds and government bonds, while the remaining 9.93% was invested in deposits.
  • PBINFBF will maintain its strategy of investing in a diversified portfolio of bonds which have strong credit fundamentals issued by companies in the infrastructure sector such as power, toll roads, telecommunications as well as government bonds.

You are advised to read and understand the contents of the Master Prospectus 1 of PB Series of Funds dated 30 April 2019 and the relevant fund’s Product Highlights Sheet (PHS) before investing. This Prospectus has been registered with the Securities Commission Malaysia who takes no responsibility for its contents, and neither should its registration be interpreted to mean that the Securities Commission Malaysia recommends the investment.

You should note that there are fees, charges and risks involved in investing in unit trust funds; and that the prices of units and distribution payable, if any, may go down as well as up. Please refer to the Prospectus and PHS for information pertaining to the above. Past performance of a fund is not an indication of its future performance. Applications to purchase units must come in the form of a duly completed application form referred to in and accompanying the Prospectus. A copy of the Master Prospectus 1 of PB Series of Funds and PHS can be obtained from your nearest Public Bank branch and Public Mutual’s website.


"