Select the search type
  • Site
  • Web
Search

Featured Fund

PUBLIC STRATEGIC BOND FUND (PSTBF)
Fund Objective
To provide annual income to investors through investments in fixed income securities and money market instruments.
3-Year
Fund Volatility
0.7
very low
Lipper Analytics
11 Feb 2020
Launch Date
30 December 2010
Performance of PSTBF vs its Benchmark Index Over the Following Periods Ended 28/02/2020
PSTBF (%) Benchmark (%) PSTBF (%) Benchmark (%)
Total Return Annualised Return
7.85 3.13 7.85 3.13
17.96 9.87 5.66 3.19
27.73 17.20 5.01 3.22
- - - -
50.84 33.38 4.58 3.19
Performance of PSTBF and Benchmark Index (Since Fund Commencement* to 28/02/2020)
Benchmark: 12-month Fixed Deposits Rate quoted by Public Bank Berhad
* Commencement Date - 30 December 2010
  • Public Strategic Bond Fund (PSTBF) invests 50% of its bond portfolio in fixed income securities which have remaining maturities of more than 5 years, and the remaining 50% in fixed income securities which have remaining maturities of 5 years and below.
  • For the 1-year and 3-year periods ended 28 February 2020, PSTBF registered a return of +7.85% and +17.96% respectively, and outperformed its benchmark’s return of +3.13% and +9.87% over the same period. Since commencement on 30 December 2010 (being the last day of the initial offer period), PSTBF registered a total return of +50.84% and outperformed its benchmark’s return of +33.38%.
  • As at 28 February 2020, 89.31% of PSTBF’s Net Asset Value (NAV) was invested in a diversified portfolio of corporate bonds and government bonds, while the remaining 10.69% was invested in deposits. PSTBF will maintain its strategy of investing in a diversified portfolio of bonds which have resilient credit fundamentals as well as government and government guaranteed bonds.