PRS Members can nominate a person or persons to receive the PRS accrued benefits upon death of the PRS Member with effect from 1 August 2017.
- The PRS Member must be a Malaysian or foreigner with permanent residence status.
- Nominee(s) must be Individuals. Minors can also be nominated as Nominees.
- Up to a maximum of 6 nominees can be nominated by the PRS Member.
- A copy of Mykad/MyPR must be attached to Nomination Form.
- Form must be signed in the presence of a witness who must be a Malaysian above 18 years of age and of sound mind;
- Witness cannot be a nominee, spouse of nominee, PRS Consultant or an employee of the PPA or PRS Provider;
- Nomination shall be effective only when the duly completed Nomination Form has been received by PPA or PRS Provider, whichever is earlier.
Revocation of PRS Nomination
To revoke previous nominations, PRS Members are required to complete and submit the Revocation of Nomination Form
with a copy of their Mykad/MyPR.
Withdrawal upon Death of a PRS Member
In the event of death of a PRS Member, nominee(s) who have reached the age of 18 can withdraw the accrued benefits.
The nominee(s) are required to complete and provide:
- Withdrawal Upon Death of a Member Form
- A certified true copy of Death certificate & Mykad/MyPR by a Commissioner of Oaths
Enquiry on Nomination
- PRS Members can check the status and details of their nominations via their PPA Online Account or by contacting PPA.
- In the event of the demise of the PRS Member, the next of kin or executor can request for information of nomination made by the deceased member by submitting Nomination Details Enquiry Form.
For more information on the forms and procedures, please contact our Customer Service Hotline at