With Public Mutual Online (PMO), you can perform your investment requests and account enquiries anytime, anywhere! It’s easy, fast and secure!
You have the option to choose:
- PMO Full Service which allows you to make investment and transaction requests (including redemption and switching), and enquire on your account balances, transactions and statements.
- PMO Limited Service which allows you to invest into new and existing funds, register for Direct Debit Authorisation (DDA) and enquire on your account balances, transactions and statements.
What can Public Mutual Online do for you?
1. Unit Trust Investment and Transaction Requests
Invest into new and existing funds, register for DDA, Regular Investment Authorisation (RIA) and Regular Withdrawal Plan (RWP) as well as perform requests for redemption and switching.
2. Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) Account Opening and Contributions
Register for PRS account opening and contribute into PRS funds.
3. Fund Analytics
View details and features of funds, and compare performance of funds over selected periods.
4. Online Enquiry
Enjoy quick and easy access to the latest account balances and transactions.
5. Statements and Reports
View investment statements and fund reports with ease.
6. Monthly and Quarterly Fund Reviews
Access our monthly and quarterly fund review reports which provide fund performance, commentary, economic updates and market outlook.
7. Track Mutual Gold Qualifying Points (MGQP) Status
Login to check MGQP points and priority investor status.
8. Profile Maintenance
Update contact details and register bank account without having to fill in forms as well as change distribution instruction for accounts.
To Register for PMOClick here to view PMO Brochure