Our PMO Service
Convenience, Efficient, Paperless
With Public Mutual Online (PMO), you can perform your investment requests and account enquiries anytime, anywhere! It’s easy, fast and secure!
You have the option to choose:
- PMO Full Service which allows you to make investment and transaction requests (including redemption and switching), and enquire on your account balances, transactions and statements.
- PMO Limited Service which allows you to invest into new and existing funds, register for PBB Direct Debit Authorisation (DDA) and enquire on your account balances, transactions and statements.
What can Public Mutual Online do for you?
1. Unit Trust Investment and Transaction Requests
You can invest into new and existing funds, register for PBB DDA and perform requests for redemption and switching.
2. Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) Account Opening and Contributions
You can register for PRS account opening and contribute into PRS funds.
3. Online Enquiry
You can enjoy quick and easy access to your latest account balances and transactions.
4. Statements and Reports
You can view your investment statements and fund reports with ease.
5. Monthly and Quarterly Fund Reviews
You can access our monthly and quarterly fund reviews reports which provide fund performance, commentary, economic updates and market outlook.
6. Mutual Gold and Mutual Gold Elite Status
You can check your Mutual Gold and Elite status as well as Mutual Gold Qualifying Points (MGQP).
7. Profile Maintenance
You can update your contact details and register your bank account without having to fill in forms.
You can also change your distribution instruction for your accounts.
To Register for PMO